Remembering Jane Henson (1934-2013)

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
We shall miss Jane....I never got to watch 'Sam and Friends' as a kid, but I knew she supported Jim. We will miss her and him dearly. :cry:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
*hugs entire Henson family*

My thoughts and prayers will be with them. Lord, please comfort the Henson family and let them know that they are not alone. Let them take comfort in that Jane is now free from pain, and that she and Jim are reunited once again. Be with them, Father, especially over the next coming days. Amen.

We will miss you, Jane. Your legacy is INCREDIBLE. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I heard about this yesterday - it's so sad. My condolences to the kids.

The Muppets' corner of heaven just got a little more full - it's nice to think that Jim was waiting for her at the Pearly Gates - along with Richard, the two Jerrys, Christine, Eren Ozker, Joe Raposo...

RIP, Jane, and thanks for everything.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Sympathy and prayers to the Henson family.

Da Dogster

Reaction score
She will be missed.:cry::frown::jim: but think of this she is united with Jim once more.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I do think Mrs. Henson lived a full, productive, wonderful life. If you've ever met her, or listened to her talk, you'd know she didn't have much fear in her, just an innate curiosity about all aspects of life. She took Mr. Henson's death and made it into something beautiful: a legacy, a support for education, a support of puppetry. She never made it about the tragedy of it. In honor of Mrs. Henson's spirit, let's try to create more beautiful things, continue to support puppetry, and continue to be curious.