Remember this commerical?

That Announcer

Reaction score
luvtosr said:
Why are these cleaning products called 'Mr'? I dunno about yours but Mr.Sheen is from the age when women were still expected to do most, of not all, of the housework.
Equality activists? :smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Know this one: *-*-*-*-* It's ALIIIIIIIVE!
(each * is a letter)
Dude, It's Jello. J-E-L-L-O It's ALIIIIIIIIIVE

Ziffel

Reaction score
The Ronald McDonald commercials of the 70's and 80's were fun. (Who's the McBravest McClown of them all...) with Mayor McCheese don't you know!

The decades long Tootsie Roll commercial ("Mr. Turtle, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll?" "I've never made it without biting. Ask Mr. Owl." "Mr. Owl, how many ..." "Let's find out. A one. A two hoo. A three. *Crunch* Three." "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll. *Crunch!* "The world may never know.")
And the other one from the 80's - "Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a tootsie roll to me."

The 70's Reese's peanut butter cups: "Hey you got peanut butter in my chocolate!" "Well you got chocolate in my peanut butter!" Both: "Mmm. Delicious!"

The Sunkist rendition of The Beach Boys song: "I'm drinking up good vibrations..."

Oh and back to McDonald's for the 1974 debut of the Big Mac : "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!"

And the tic tac commercials of the early 80's : "Put a tic tac in your mouth and get a BANG out of life.."

And also in the early 80's I liked those Dodge truck commercials that kept showing the two rams locking horns: "Dodge trucks are ram tough *Rams bump horns* "

Oh and the Chuck Wagon dog commercials where the dog chases the little man with the horse and buggy across the kitchen floor was cool.

Finally ,for some trivia, which commercial said, "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. [The next line would give it away] "

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Which commercial said, "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. [The next line would give it away] "
Almond Joy and Mounds.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
The Ronald McDonald commercials of the 70's and 80's were fun. (Who's the McBravest McClown of them all...) with Mayor McCheese don't you know!

The decades long Tootsie Roll commercial ("Mr. Turtle, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll?" "I've never made it without biting. Ask Mr. Owl." "Mr. Owl, how many ..." "Let's find out. A one. A two hoo. A three. *Crunch* Three." "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll. *Crunch!* "The world may never know.")
And the other one from the 80's - "Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a tootsie roll to me."

The 70's Reese's peanut butter cups: "Hey you got peanut butter in my chocolate!" "Well you got chocolate in my peanut butter!" Both: "Mmm. Delicious!"

The Sunkist rendition of The Beach Boys song: "I'm drinking up good vibrations..."

Oh and back to McDonald's for the 1974 debut of the Big Mac : "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!"

And the tic tac commercials of the early 80's : "Put a tic tac in your mouth and get a BANG out of life.."

And also in the early 80's I liked those Dodge truck commercials that kept showing the two rams locking horns: "Dodge trucks are ram tough *Rams bump horns* "

Oh and the Chuck Wagon dog commercials where the dog chases the little man with the horse and buggy across the kitchen floor was cool.

Finally ,for some trivia, which commercial said, "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't. [The next line would give it away] "
you know i think the Big Mac was introduced 6 years earlier. unless I've misunderstood that. If that commercial for the Big Mac for it goes back as far as you say it was revived in the 80s. I wasn't around when their You Deserve a Break Today advertisements came about but it to was revived about 1981 I think. I recall that. remember thos 3 Muskiteers commerical? thouigh I was young in the 70s I remember this one it shows some people ridding in a balloon. can't remember how the song to it went. last does anyone recall the Lipton Tea or ice tea commericals with the ex Dallas Cowboy Don Merdith? don't remember anything unique about then and I only saw a few. think Willard Scott was in one with Don. wonder if some might of got on him for those because there are many who look at tea as a women's drink, and here's this male sports athlete doing a tea commercials. also about the rolaids commercial, I wonder if anyone ever was asked by their teacher how do you spell relief and well you know whati mean.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
The Clapper. And they still show that same commercial too, it never has been updated.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yeah, the clapper is another good example of a commercial (like the aforementioned Perfection and Life Cereal [Hey Mikey!] commercials) that lasted for years and years.

I used to get a kick out of "Crazy Eddie" commercials. Those of you who are in NY, NJ, and PA may remember those. It was a New York City electronics store and the commercials were big in the 70's and 80's. This guy would talk so fast as he promoted Crazy Eddie's merchandise and he would always end with , "Crazy Eddie, his prices are INSANE!" Maybe some of you who have never lived in the northeast USA have still seen these commercials. There was a movie that included one of these commercials once when a character was flipping through the channels (forgot which movie, though). The owner of these chain of stores got into some corruptive business practices and is now out of business.
Here's a brief entry about Crazy Eddie on Wikipedia.
Pretty interesting.