Regarding Pepe

BEAR

Reaction score
Thimble said:
hey thimble here
hey everyone to everyone who loves pepe...thankyou
and to the people who havent got him quite yet...then theres time

to be honest people pepe helped me though the hard times in my life..he made me laugh till i rolled on the floor...pepe means the world to me...and o thankyou for understanding that.

he has my type of humour lol

i was also wondering...how long had pepe been around for?

thanx guys
rock on !!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think Pepe has been around for about 10 years now.

Thimble

Reaction score
Thanx

Hey Thimble here

hey thanx BEAR for ur reply to my question...really apprechiate it darl...im new to the world of pepe so if theres any info i should know or gossip i should know about please tell me thanx

Pepe for Australian Prime Minister yay

thanx guys ur all cool and nice
rock on dudes
Thimble........out:rolleyes:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
what i like about pepe is that he's a fairly new character (well not so new anymore), and he became one of the muppet stars without overshadowing Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo, Animal, etc.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I like Pepe, but I wish they didn't overdo him all the time, with Pepe's insider interviews. Sometimes they're good, but I'd rather see real behind the scenes stuff than interviews of Muppets. But he's got good character, and Barretta's comic genius.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I think Pepe has been around for about 10 years now.
yep...yes he will be 10 next year 1997, the year Muppets Tonite started! :smile:

LOVEEEEEEEEEE Pepe!!! :rolleyes: my Mother LOVES Pepe, lol. Every time they show the Disney channel sopt with Pepe with the wond saying "Your watchin Disney channel ok" my mom comes running in! hahah...

P

Philip Kippel

a_Mickey_Muppet said:
yep...yes he will be 10 next year 1997, the year Muppets Tonite started! :smile:
Correction: Muppets Tonight premiered in 1996, so technically, THIS year (2006) is Pepe's 10th year.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
I like Pepe, but I wish they didn't overdo him all the time, with Pepe's insider interviews. Sometimes they're good, but I'd rather see real behind the scenes stuff than interviews of Muppets. But he's got good character, and Barretta's comic genius.
I agree. I mean, I like him, hes funny, but he is kinda overused.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Correction: Muppets Tonight premiered in 1996, so technically, THIS year (2006) is Pepe's 10th year.

oops... lol, sorry my bad, i sorta knew it was 1996 but thought it was 1997. thanks man! :sing:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Pepe doesn't really bother me at all. I think he's hilarious!