Regarding Pepe

JJandJanice

Reaction score
unclematt said:
While I am not disagreeing with you I will say that you do not really remember a Muppet World without Pepe. Many of us older fans know what it was like without him. He is still the sexiest King Prawn I know, hokay.
UncleMatt, I don't mean to try and start anything with you. But I will say this, when it comes to the work of Jim Henson or anything for that matter, it really doesn't matter how long you've been wacthing it, what matters is the passion and love you have for it. I'm only 21, the Muppet Show was cancelled before I was born, meanwhile maybe someone esle was able to wacth the show while it was still on the air with new episodes, but that doesn't make that person a bigger fan than me. I have a huge collection of Jim Henson stuff and know all kinds of, what maybe called, useless facts. Like I said, the Muppet show was cancelled way before I was even born, but I'll still go out and buy the DVDs. I'm just saying that just because someone is younger, doesn't mean they don't know what their talking about. :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
UncleMatt, I don't mean to try and start anything with you. But I will say this, when it comes to the work of Jim Henson or anything for that matter, it really doesn't matter how long you've been wacthing it, what matters is the passion and love you have for it. I'm only 21, the Muppet Show was cancelled before I was born, meanwhile maybe someone esle was able to wacth the show while it was still on the air with new episodes, but that doesn't make that person a bigger fan than me. I have a huge collection of Jim Henson stuff and know all kinds of, what maybe called, useless facts. Like I said, the Muppet show was cancelled way before I was even born, but I'll still go out and buy the DVDs. I'm just saying that just because someone is younger, doesn't mean they don't know what their talking about. :smile:
JJandJanice,

Forst of all no offense taken. Secondly, I wasnt saying pepestarr or you for that matter werent huge fans. I dont think you would be a part of this website if you werent true fans. All I was trying to say is that older fans didnt grow up with Pepe so it might be harder for them to accept him. Thats all I was trying to say. Hey and I am only 26 I am not that old.

Matt

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ok, I'm sorry about that Matt, glad to see there is no hard feelings or nothing,

A little off topic, but Happy Mother's day everyone, :smile: :big_grin: .

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I love Pepe. I can see where it can be hard to like him for some, but I still love him. Although I do think it is possible for him to be over used...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know what, I like Pepe and Elmo and have no problem with either of them, I'm just a fan of the Muppets.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Pepe: See, the peoples love me Hokay
Me: get out of here, back to the dorms.
Pepe: Hokay, but I get your computer while your performing tonight. Eheheh