Reflections in Foam

Java

Reaction score
Hugs back! I'm formulating the next chapter now, but... I have to go to karate so it will be a little while before it gets up. But what else is new for me?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
YAY! UPDATE! I'll be honest, I actually forgot this story existed for the most part. I just remembered that there was this wonderful little story that was part of the muppet's backstories.

I'm so happy it got updated. Thank you Melissa!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Sara, nice to see you here at MC again. If you ever forget about a story and/or need to find one quickly, you can always browse through the FanFic Library Index thread (FLI) I created. You'll be surprised by the wealth of fics stored there. Hope this helps. *Huggles.

*Leaves muffin for Java. :insatiable: :halo:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Miss Java... today I have read up to the recent chapter...

And it was awesome.

This is such a wonderful story! I can't wait for you to continue it!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hi Sara, nice to see you here at MC again. If you ever forget about a story and/or need to find one quickly, you can always browse through the FanFic Library Index thread (FLI) I created. You'll be surprised by the wealth of fics stored there. Hope this helps. *Huggles.

*Leaves muffin for Java. :insatiable: :halo:
Thanks for reminding me about the FLI, Ed. It'll be good, should I ever decide to pick up either of my old, nearly-forgotten stories. :coy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You did get the messages I sent eons ago about the continuing thread to serve you as inspiration for them right? :smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Wondered that meself too. And how the rest of the Mayhem will be recruited into the folds of felted/feathery/fuzzy family. *Huggles to Java and Sara. :excited: :flirt: :eek