Random Ramblings

Teheheman

Reaction score
*ahem* But why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars? *ducks tomatoes*

But I agree with you completely, Daniel. I just wish we could all get along... and throw penguins at each other.
*sings* Livin in a world of false pretense, if it don't make dollas then it don't make sense.
Anyways, yeah I mean, Make Penguins not war.

Daniel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Nails Ryan with a throwing boomerang starfish.
Get to posting that fanfic or I'll have to call in the Blue Lightning.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, this thread has REALLY gotten muffined...

Is it possible to get banned for over-muffining a superior officer? I mean moderator?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That depends. We did have a couple of guys a while back who were muffining or posting rude threads... Just keep it in good clean fun and it'd be OK I guess.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of which, did you know here in America, like already in Europe, pole-dancing and stripping is slowly becoming "family-friendly"? What's this world coming to?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now see... That's the kind of muffining I'd object to, given the standards we have here and strive to maintain at MC. Like I said, keep it in good clean fun, combine it with what Kevin said about thinking if it's something that Jim would approve of should the topic have ever been tackled or would probably have been tackled on any Muppet production.

Just a sort of general rule of thumb. Oh and Snowths...
*Serves frosted pie with Happy Birthday card attached. Keep smilin' buddy.