Random Ramblings

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hmm. Well, it's why we have the spam reporting thread. You can also flag those posts by reporting them and all the moderators get an e-mail in that case.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And they do come in quite handy, both the thread and the report feature.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You're right. I would add the word "Unfortunately" to the beginning of that sentence, though. It's a crying shame we have to even use it. :frown:

Luke

Reaction score
What sort of forum would ban you for being a Kathy Greenwood fan? Some people...
Exactly, being a fan is punishment enough .... no, no, i'm joking Snowth.

Sidcrowe was banned forever, i remember him. Also there was some guy who started up some militant christianity thread, and that Josh kid who was trying to re-make Fraggle Rock all on his own. Some of that may even be going back to the Delphi forum.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks, Kev, for putting it all straight, and for keeping everything running like a... well, not a well-oiled machine, I mean, we are Muppet fans, you can't expect us to actually... what was I saying? :wink: :crazy:

Luke

Reaction score
Yet you decide to bring it up again. Stop.
Hey dude, chill. We all have things we like that would probably bore the heck outa the others. Just takes a little tolerance, free speech and all that! :sing: :flirt:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yet you decide to bring it up again. Stop.

You weren't banned for being a Greenwood fan. You weren't banned for being Christian. Okay? Why do you keeping bringing it up? Do you like the attention or something?
Chill, it's not a big huge deal, I agree that Snowthy really needs to chill on that but it's not a big deal. LOVE EVERYBODY!

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah ha! I made them laugh! In your face, Foz! *ahem* Not meaning you mister Kevin sir, with moderational powers to ban me. *hands Kevin chocolates* :halo: