Random Ramblings

Kiki

Reaction score
Heeheehee.

Yes, MC is by far the nicest forum I've been on. Even the Admins and Mods are friendly! I go on some forums and a member can be quite hurtful and the admin couldn't care less. Or, some of them have the "Well, I'm the administrator, and I can ban you!" attitude. But MC is such a friendly community, and people only get banned if they've done something really hurtful or unappropiate and sometimes MC are kind enough to have some given people another chance.

Just learn to love one another. :smile:

So. Group hug! :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There were some negative posts in this thread alone. That's another way to get banned.

Really, why is it so hard for folks to just be nice, and if you don't like something or someone or what they say: CLICK IGNORE! It's simple and easy.

There is absolutely NO REASON to be negative on these message boards.

Have we lost sight of the reason we ARE here? C'mon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I know this is probably a stupid question... but is it possible to ignore a mod? :stick_out_tongue: Not that I want to, just curious.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you have, then have you tried Harry Krishna? No, I hear that guy's cooking is delicious.

On a serious note... There are members who sign up and are blatent spammers. One look at their profiles and you'd know they're spammers. And yet they keep coming. Oh well, at least there's a new sheriff in town monitoring that front.
*Goes back to hide in the shadows vigilantly watching over the entrance to MC from the gates' upper arches in full Batman gear.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*runs up to Ed wearing Spider-Man pajamas* Can I play super-heros too?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Didn't I just say LOVE EVERYBODY in this thread? I mean, it's as easy as turning on a light switch. Turn the love on and turn the hate off. I know it SOUNDS corny and really bad, but when you think about it, it makes sense.

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*ahem* But why make sense when it's more profitable to make dollars? *ducks tomatoes*

But I agree with you completely, Daniel. I just wish we could all get along... and throw penguins at each other.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Penguin is thrown at great velocity in Ryan's direction.
Don't you have some crazy C.O.V.N.E.T. agents to tend to? That, or update your fanfics. *Waits for more to read while on duty.