Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is it that when it comes to health insurance, so many of these companies won't cover dermatology? That can get pretty serious, you know? Skin cancers are things . . . matter of fact, my uncle's recently been going through over a year of reconstructive surgery after they removed a huge patch of melanoma from his nose . . . of course, he's an electrician, so maybe he has decent insurance that may cover some of it, I don't know . . . but still, it seems like so many insurance companies won't cover anything related to dermatology. I know; even before I turned 26, and whatever job my dad had that offered insurance through one of these bigger companies like UnitedHealthcare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, or whatever, they never covered any of my dermatology needs (I have acne and psoriasis), and my dermatologist, more often than not, would have to fix me up brown paper bags of samples of ointments, creams, scalp sprays, and the like, because even with supposed insurance coverage, I couldn't afford the actual prescriptions, which easily ran upward of $300 a tube.

Of course, dermatology doesn't seem to be the only thing insurance companies don't want to cover . . . in recent years, my dad's been diagnosed with COPD and emphesyma, he's hooked up on oxygen, and has a number of breathing medications he has to take, but insurance barely covers any of it, and those, likewise, can be hundreds of dollars, which he can't afford.

Any Del

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of Elmo's World Wake Up With Elmo - Chinese Oznoz and Elmo's World The Great Outdoors - French/Chinese Oznoz?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.... Is this just a thing with new accounts on PayPal??

I made a new profile with a more professional username (plus I’m just sick of the name “wattamack4”), and for some reason, no matter how many cards I have linked, when I try and send a payment, it will not show me my payment options when I type in a high amount (like 100) but will show them if I type a smaller amount (like 40)???

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, so here's a serious question that has come to my mind since discussing this in the Pet Peeves thread.

Since we're no longer allowed to use the term "Sesame Brat" in regard to those overly-obsessive fans on YouTube who have nothing better to do with their lives than selfishly demand more rare classic episodes from people who were nice enough to upload what they have to YouTube in the first place (even though they themselves came up with that term), what, exactly are we supposed to call them now whenever we discuss them? And honestly, why is "Sesame Brat" being treated like the N-word anyway?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
are we not allowed to call them that anymore?? when did that happen

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think the issue is some folks on here just got tired of constantly hearing it. Which I don’t blame them in all honesty.