Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Simple solution: if you can't think of what to say, then don't say anything. You really don't have to post something every time you're on Facebook.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Simple solution: if you can't think of what to say, then don't say anything. You really don't have to post something every time you're on Facebook.
So I should say nothing, and lose any chances with my crush ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I should say nothing, and lose any chances with my crush ?
Okay, therein lies your problem: you're obsessing about it too much. I know it's hard, but try to chill a little bit here and not obsess about it too much . . . if you do, you could end up saying or doing something foolish that may embarrass you or you may regret afterwards, which wouldn't do much to help your chances. Just calm down, take a deep breath, and don't fret about it . . . just act towards your crush like you would anybody else.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Relationships take time. One thing that definitely works even better than saying “I like you” is “I like this about you”.
Believe it or not, even though people crave to hear “I like you”, some interpret that as “Wait. Somebody wants something more than I can give”. Or “They are ready to take a step and I’m not”.

Back in my college days “I like you” was all it took for someone to jump in bed with you.
Wham Bam Thank you, Ma’m!
Don’t rush your crush.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What is the name of this guy from The Simpsons?

I've seen him in a ton of episodes but yet somehow I can never recall him being referred to under a name of any kind.

Also on a completely unrelated note, he reminds me a little bit of Yosemite Sam in a way. I think it's a combination of the voice and cowboy hat lol.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What is the name of this guy from The Simpsons?

I've seen him in a ton of episodes but yet somehow I can never recall him being referred to under a name of any kind.

Also on a completely unrelated note, he reminds me a little bit of Yosemite Sam in a way. I think it's a combination of the voice and cowboy hat lol.
He's called Rich Texan.