Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Are you sure you haven’t been watching too many of them that you’re just constantly given to them in recommendations?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Most of the irritating comments were made years ago. But any new episode that gets posted brings the usual suspects with a laundry list of more, more, and still more.

I enjoy stuff you posted in the past. But I never bugged you for more.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Some 80s episodes I recently got I might actually post on YouTube under an alternate profile (not my main one).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is there a way to download older versions of premiere (for Mac?). I need the 2019 version again sadly for the sake of going into some older versions of premiere projects I was working on in older versions.... because otherwise, let’s say I edited a project in 2019, I can’t open it up again in the 2020 version. So ******* irritating!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I haven’t had a computer in ages. The last one I had was an old Compaq a neighbor was getting rid of. Decked out with top-of-the-line Windows 95. Yessir, we’re movin’ now!

Any Del

Reaction score
Is there a way to download older versions of premiere (for Mac?). I need the 2019 version again sadly for the sake of going into some older versions of premiere projects I was working on in older versions.... because otherwise, let’s say I edited a project in 2019, I can’t open it up again in the 2020 version. So ******* irritating!
Unfortunately there's not much you can do. Unless if you format the 2019 file to a 2020 version then it's possible. But as for downgrading maybe you can try reseting it to its factory state and try it? That's up to you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There used to be . . . if you have a subscription to Adobe's Creative Cloud Suite, they used to have older versions of their programs and apps you could downgrade to - I remember trying to downgrade back to a pre-CC 2018 version, because when I upgraded to that version, that was when Adobe no longer offered support for Dolby Digital audio (which my camera records in) on Windows 7 unless you bought a $600 codec to install . . . I figured by downgrading to the previous version, I could import my video footage I filmed with the natural audio still intact, but nope, by that time, older versions of Adobe Premiere no longer supported Dolby Digital audio either - to this day, I regret that update. Since then, I've literally been having to re-record all of my filmed footage's audio in Audacity, and import it into the project timeline separately . . . either that, or I would have to convert the video footage into another format, which, unfortunately, compresses and downgrades both the video and audio quality. But, then again, this is what I ended up doing before I got my current camera, because my older digital camera's video shooting feature captured crappy quality audio that some of my subscribers were actually complaining about.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Do you just use your phone these days to post on here?
Yes. I used to post on here at the library, because it was faster than the old Tracphone I had. Now my phone does everything, I don’t even need a tv anymore.