Questions about anything

Any Del

Reaction score
To quote John Dilworth: "So many are called, so few are chosen".

You apply for something and you might not get the job is what Dilworth is saying.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Are any of you on Facebook ? If so then please do not go blabbing about this, Ok I really need your help, I have a crush on a guy Facebook friend, he now has my Facebook friends watch my every move, I logged in to go to my market place, and returned to my news feed, one of my Facebook friends were active, I quickly logged out. then I logged in and they were still on so I logged out again. I think that they think that I'm weird, and going to tell my crush, and ruin everything for me. Do you think that they would do that ?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Are any of you on Facebook ? If so then please do not go blabbing about this, Ok I really need your help, I have a crush on a guy Facebook friend, he now has my Facebook friends watch my every move, I logged in to go to my market place, and returned to my news feed, one of my Facebook friends were active, I quickly logged out. then I logged in and they were still on so I logged out again. I think that they think that I'm weird, and going to tell my crush, and ruin everything for me. Do you think that they would do that ?
I'm on Facebook.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If you have a crush, that’s one thing. If you’re trying to go out on a date, that’s really nobody else’s business.
That’s the trouble with social media. You have everything out there for the world to see, at the expense of having privacy.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
If you have a crush, that’s one thing. If you’re trying to go out on a date, that’s really nobody else’s business.
That’s the trouble with social media. You have everything out there for the world to see, at the expense of having privacy.
Well, I'm not involved with anyone, and I do like him, but my Facebook friends don't know that, and if I was seeing someone, I would have in a relationship for my status, and I think that he is scared that someone is going to ask me out first. I whish that he would come on and confess that he likes me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, I would just not change your status if you aren’t comfortable with your friends finding out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem like UPtv is trying to turn into another Lifetime?