Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since many of us will be getting the Animal and Gonzo Replicas, I'd like to mention that if you order a replica using this link, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC especially with the radio rates going up exponentially in the near future. We're also wanting to expand the site into new areas and this is a great way that you can help.

With Animal and Gonzo replicas planned for this year, and Fozzie and another character slated for 2008, fans will have an opportunity to own a lifelike group of Classic Muppets in their home.

:smile: :halo: :concern:

mrsieve

Reaction score
The picture of Animal (ok so it was only his head), that was sent in the MR e-mail (Volume XII, Issue 3, May 22,2007) looks great. I don't think the pictures that are currently listed really do Animal justice, other than just show what Animal be dressed like.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Phillip, is that the right link? It starts off as dpbolvw.net but Master replicas site comes up.Should'nt it be Amazon or something?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I wonder when Animal will be shipping out after we pre-order him. I hope by summer, or the end of summer. I am just glad that I will get the chance to get one on the first shipment with my CS membership and a low number!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Phillip, is that the right link? It starts off as dpbolvw.net but Master replicas site comes up.Should'nt it be Amazon or something?
Yes, the link is good. It's a special one for us to use to point to Master Replicas. That's how they know if your order came through MC. Thanks in advance for your support.

timgrossklaus

Reaction score
only for collector's society?

I can't seem to find the pre-order link. Is it just for Collector's Society members for now?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the pre-order link. Is it just for Collector's Society members for now?

The pre-order does not come out till next week sometime. I am just wondering about the shipping dates is all. I wished it was now hehehehe!

Davina

Reaction score
i want to know shipping dates (or approximate ones anyway...) too.. let me know if i'd have time to get the $ together for both or not
*sigh*

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I was wondering about something....maybe Travis can elaborate on it. I wanted to know why MR does not go to Disney and look at the original photo puppets to get an idea on how they look in person. They are going by patterns, I know. But wouldn't you think since they go to Lucas Archives to see the original props and take pictures to get them right and that they would do the same for the Muppets? Kinda makes me wonder what goes into these fellas other than just patterns. What about material and colors. I wonder how they get those accurate.