• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Keeermit

Reaction score
YAHHOOOOO i have finished my :embarrassed: , I think he looks great - i will post photos asap. I'm warming up to Animal - I'm sure that when he is standing in our homes he will be fantastic - It's not like Master Replicas makes crap, I own quite a few of their replicas and love them all. Ok now fozzie is done i think its time for some Pepe :rolleyes:

mrsieve

Reaction score
Keeermit...is Fozzie wearing his hat? I can't wait to see your Pepe.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The pre-order does not come out till next week sometime. I am just wondering about the shipping dates is all. I wished it was now hehehehe!
Unless Master Replicas changed their policy, they usually like to ship within 2 months after the pre order date.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Unless Master Replicas changed their policy, they usually like to ship within 2 months after the pre order date.

I have this feeling that they might not ship that soon. If you look at other pre-order items that just came out. Some don't ship till mid summer and the fall. I know Animal is close to the finish production phase, but I doubt we will be seeing him that soon. Unless they are already mass producing him as we speak. That is one thing about MR I wished they would do. I wished they would spread out more of there products throughout the year instead of all at the end of the year.

Garland

Reaction score
I just recently joined this MR "Collector's Society"...do we receive a day early or so preorder? Or just the discount?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I have this feeling that they might not ship that soon. If you look at other pre-order items that just came out. Some don't ship till mid summer and the fall. I know Animal is close to the finish production phase, but I doubt we will be seeing him that soon. Unless they are already mass producing him as we speak. That is one thing about MR I wished they would do. I wished they would spread out more of there products throughout the year instead of all at the end of the year.
I got my Krmit 6 months after pre order so I am not expecting to get Animal this year.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
According to the MR CS membership, we suppose to get ours first on the first day with a early number when shipped. If they don't do that, I will be shocked. I don't think that SW and other major movie props should only have that privilege. We will have to wait and see since pre-orders is this coming week!

Also, the discount will be $359.10 with free shipping! Can't go wrong there!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Sweet Jeebus Keeermit! Awesome work!