Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Keeermit

Reaction score
YAHHOOOOO i have finished my :embarrassed: , I think he looks great - i will post photos asap. I'm warming up to Animal - I'm sure that when he is standing in our homes he will be fantastic - It's not like Master Replicas makes crap, I own quite a few of their replicas and love them all. Ok now fozzie is done i think its time for some Pepe :rolleyes:

mrsieve

Reaction score
Keeermit...is Fozzie wearing his hat? I can't wait to see your Pepe.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The pre-order does not come out till next week sometime. I am just wondering about the shipping dates is all. I wished it was now hehehehe!
Unless Master Replicas changed their policy, they usually like to ship within 2 months after the pre order date.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Unless Master Replicas changed their policy, they usually like to ship within 2 months after the pre order date.

I have this feeling that they might not ship that soon. If you look at other pre-order items that just came out. Some don't ship till mid summer and the fall. I know Animal is close to the finish production phase, but I doubt we will be seeing him that soon. Unless they are already mass producing him as we speak. That is one thing about MR I wished they would do. I wished they would spread out more of there products throughout the year instead of all at the end of the year.

Garland

Reaction score
I just recently joined this MR "Collector's Society"...do we receive a day early or so preorder? Or just the discount?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I have this feeling that they might not ship that soon. If you look at other pre-order items that just came out. Some don't ship till mid summer and the fall. I know Animal is close to the finish production phase, but I doubt we will be seeing him that soon. Unless they are already mass producing him as we speak. That is one thing about MR I wished they would do. I wished they would spread out more of there products throughout the year instead of all at the end of the year.
I got my Krmit 6 months after pre order so I am not expecting to get Animal this year.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
According to the MR CS membership, we suppose to get ours first on the first day with a early number when shipped. If they don't do that, I will be shocked. I don't think that SW and other major movie props should only have that privilege. We will have to wait and see since pre-orders is this coming week!

Also, the discount will be $359.10 with free shipping! Can't go wrong there!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Sweet Jeebus Keeermit! Awesome work!