Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Telly

Reaction score
Keeermit! You're replicas are nothing short of astonishing!

Quack

Reaction score
I would Love to Get the Replicas I'm Just well (I can't take money out of my Bank account yet)

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I would Love to Get the Replicas I'm Just well (I can't take money out of my Bank account yet)
You still have plenty of time to save up. I am not really sure when they will be shipped out. I already have enough for Animal. Now I am saving for Gonzo. Then after the holidays or even before I am going to be saving for the next three for next year. I am REALLy excited that we are getting to pre-order them this week. The hard part is to have to wait patiently on receiving it at my door step!

:halo:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Unless Master Replicas changed their policy, they usually like to ship within 2 months after the pre order date.
This has never been an MR policy. They've gone anywhere from shipping within the week it became available, to as much as 8-10 months after ordering was available.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Let's hope we don't have to wait too long for shipping. I know Kermit took quite awhile before we got him. Considering that they also have gonzo coming out, I would think they would ship him out earlier.

muppetperson

Reaction score
This has never been an MR policy. They've gone anywhere from shipping within the week it became available, to as much as 8-10 months after ordering was available.
I could I sworn I read it somewere that they try to only lap up to 2 months.That is why they keep defering the pre order date if they know they cant do that.I will have to go back and see where I read it.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am not really sure muppetperson, I hope your right. I would love to get Animal sometime soon after pre-ordering him. I really don't know why we have to wait so long after pre-ordering there merchandise anyways. You order it and then wait over four, five + months.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmm, I cant check the forum for my previous post about shipping times as it is out of MC's memory.Also checked Master Replicas FAQ's and all it says about when a product will ship, is that they will send an email.Righty-o, where's my straight jacket!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I'm sure MR aims to get the product out asap, it does them no good to wait either, I just wanted stress that it wasn't an actual policy.