Please Read

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It’s been over a week since this thread was posted and nothing has changed, no one has responded - nothing. So, to all those who would like a forum with an interactive staff team and more available options for said staff team, we have set up one. It’s been under wraps for a while, but I feel that the time has come to make its official announcement. You can access the forum here.
I'm joining it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Looks good, but just a couple of things...
Muppet Central, as it exists now, has been around since 2002. I'm not saying it's age is an excuse for the issues we're having now, but I am saying that something like this takes a lot of work. You may have the best of intentions now, but 15 years from now, things might be quite different.
Also, if this new forum is going to wind up being just a place to bash MC, I won't be sticking around. Even though it's having problems, the fact is I've been on MC since 2005 and lurking before then, I have a lot of good memories here, consider it my home away from home, and am still holding out hope for it.
Other than that, I wish you luck with it, and am lookin forward to joining!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Here's the thing. it should never have gotten to the state it's in. If it was just given love instead of more or less abandoned, then we wouldnt be complaining now.

None of the pages have been updated in years. Yes, it takes effort, but phil has been actively BLOCKING all attempts at making it better. He alone cannot write articles, but he also wont let anyone else write the articles either.

Yes, things time time, but it also takes effort. Something phil is not doing. Yes yes busy with his own life blah blah. no one is holding that against him. it's the fact he's refusing to accept help that's whats bothering people

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It’s been over a week since this thread was posted and nothing has changed, no one has responded - nothing. So, to all those who would like a forum with an interactive staff team and more available options for said staff team, we have set up one. It’s been under wraps for a while, but I feel that the time has come to make its official announcement. You can access the forum here.
:eek: The Muppets, Episode IV: A Forum Divided

MWoO

Reaction score
Good luck with the new forum. But, and maybe it's just me, but I find it kind of, um, (what's the polite word I'm looking for here?) unclassy to promote a website here that is in essence a competitor to MC.
I dunno. Its not really competition. I belongbto both Tough Pigs and Muppet Central. They arent competing in my mind. I go to which ever is most active. Tough Pigs tends to be up on news, and this forum tends to be better suited for none muppet talk, oddly enough.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I already got started over on the other forum by creating some new SS threads.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I belongbto both Tough Pigs and Muppet Central. They arent competing in my mind.
Actually, MC and TP seem to have always had a friendly rivalry going on all these years/

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Also, if this new forum is going to wind up being just a place to bash MC, I won't be sticking around.
No worries as far as that goes. I too love MC and the friends I've made on the forums, and my apprehension with the way its run comes from a love of it. Being a member of the new forum doesn't mean you have to leave MC or vice versa; right now it's a forum for people to come together but with some extra options that MC can't deliver on.