Please Read

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is there really an obvious candidate Phil could entrust right now? I'm thinking D'Snowth if anyone
A lot of people seem to think I should be a mod around here, and it's flattering, but Ed has made it clear that I cannot be a mod on MC, because I've had my share of spats and squabbles with various other members in the past, so that makes me unqualified to be a mod - accordingly, I might show partiality in a sour situation around here.

They want someone with an absolutely flawless record around here to be a mod.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i dont think theres anyone with a completely flawless record

and like i keep saying. whats the point of having more mods if they have literally no power to do anything except say 'dont do that' and hope someone stops

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It goes back to my point on one thing.

It’s fine that past arguments doesn’t give you the privilege to be a staff member. But having to be on, in their eyes, 24/7 is ridiculous.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i truly do feel bad for ed though. i dont blame him for not being around much. for one thing it's gotta be hard when you're blind to mod a forum, and then there was that wave of spam bots that we had at one point. and the fact hes been the only mod for years...

that's gotta be insanely tiring

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only person I've ever felt was most qualified to be a mod around here was Beauregard, but he's not even here anymore - he's among the countless "old-timers" who just eventually moved on from MC and the drama that was plaguing it after 2009. Otherwise, he was regularly active, and had perhaps the closest thing to a flawless record around here as opposed to anybody.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It’s been over a week since this thread was posted and nothing has changed, no one has responded - nothing. So, to all those who would like a forum with an interactive staff team and more available options for said staff team, we have set up one. It’s been under wraps for a while, but I feel that the time has come to make its official announcement. You can access the forum here.