Please... Pray for her

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh Katie, I'm sorry *hugs* at least we know she's in a better place now.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm sorry to here that. (((Hugs))) Katie. We are here for you for extra support in addition to your family. We are all here for you for anything if you ever need any of us. If you need to talk or if you just need us to listen or anthing at all. I am with in spirit, my thoughts and my payers.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm so sorry that happened, that you missed her and all. My prayers are with you and your family as usual.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(((((((((((Katie)))))) I'm so sorry about your future mother in law.:sympathy: I have tears in my eyes as I type this.:cry: There's no doubt in my mind that she was a special woman. She'll be with you in spirit when you get married soon.
As the others have said,we're with you for support. And I'll keep you all in my thoughts in my prayers.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I very sorry to hear this as well.:cry: I'm still praying for you and your family that God will give you strength to get through this. ((Hugs))

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm sorry Katie. **giant huggles** At least this way she's not in pain anymore. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh Katie... I'm so sorry... ((((((((((HUGS))))))))) You and your family are in my thoughts.

jediX

Reaction score
Give me a call whenever you have a moment...:sympathy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm so sorry Katie. :frown:

I've only just seen the thread again since I got my connection finally sorted out and I was praying for her not even knowing that she had died.
I continue to pray for your family and for her. May she Rest in Peace and God bless all of you.:sympathy: :flirt:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Thank you all.

Over the past week, I am finding out just how much she will be missed. She touched soo many hearts, the church was packed, soo many people. She was very hard working, she would do anything for anyone. Dan and Evan's (Dans brother, who is a 10th grader) High School band program, where both of her sons played every year in, Dedicated an award to her at Evan's band concert last night. Its for outstanding volunteers, she volunteered till the very end. They named it after her.

Here's Dan and I's 4 days worth of work-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjyrNJOBG0

A slide show they had at the funeral

Also- here is the poem they put in her card for the funeral

God saw that she was getting tired,
And a cure was not to be,
So He put His arms around her,
and whispered "come with me"

With tearful eyes we watched
her suffer and saw her fade away
Although we couldn't bear to loose her,
We could not bid her stay.