Please... Pray for her

christyb

Reaction score
Oh Katie I'm so sorry. *huge hugs* Drop me a line if you need someone to talk to. I've been kinda abandoning everyone by staying off by myself thinking. I'll be praying for you, her, Dan the whole family.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I just got a call... from his Dad... Shes not supposed to make it though the day.................................:cry: Please... prayers more than ever right now. I pray I have the strenth to get though the day with my fianceee and his family....

Thank you all who have kept us in your prayers and thoughts....

Faylo

Reaction score
((HUGS))
I'll keep everyone in my thoughts. <3

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Katie, my thoughts and prayers are with you right now and I'm sending huge squeeze you till you can't breathe hugs to you as well.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Giant huggles and I just said some prayers for you Katie. <3

Skye

Reaction score
I'm really sorry, Katie. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
She didnt make it yestarday... In fact she died about 1/2 hour after I posted... I was waiting for my Fiancee to come home from school (a 1 1/2 drive) and when we all thought he was comming, the school gave him te wrong message, and was in school till about... well about 15 min after I posted. We both missed her... Theres lots of family comming in from New York, she was a very loved lady. :cry: :cry: :cry:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ohh Katie, I'm so sorry. (((HUGS))) for you and your fiance and I'll continue to pray for you and the family. I know how much she was hoping to make it your wedding, but at least now she's in a place where she's no longer suffering. More ((HUGS)).