Please... Pray for her

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
My future mother-in-law got diagnosed with cancer a year and a half ago. She got checked today, and its a LOT worse... its everywhere. Lungs, throat, stomach, liver, kidneys, colen, lymph nodes... everywhere... Please... pray for her, or if you dont pray, just keep her in your thoughts. Shes only 54.

Thank you :cry:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I understand all about that Kaite, I had tow loved one who were diagnosed a with cancer! But I will keep your aunt in bothe my though's and my prayers.

It's no problem at all and we are all here for you to suppot you in any way that we can in this terrible time for you.:concern::sympathy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Only 54? Wow, my MOTHER is 53! But this is awful news Katie, please count on me for spiritual support.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Katie...I will definitely pray for her and send good thoughts your way.:concern:
I know how horrible it is.Count on the support and prayers from a lot of us in here.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I'm sorry about what's happening to her, I'll pray for her too. Is your mother-in-law a christian?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
I'm sorry about what's happening to her, I'll pray for her too. Is your mother-in-law a christian?

Yes, a very strong one.

Thank you all, it means the world.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
when she told me, she told me to get everyone to pray for her, because she wasnt giving up yet. And that she would try her hardest to make it to Dan's graduation from the Air Force Academy May 30, and our wedding June 2.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow Katie... I'll REALLY be praying for all of you, this must be rough on you.:sympathy:

Will you save some wedding cake fer me?:halo: