Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Awww, more hugs, hugs, hugs for our fun piggies! :zany: (And our fun penguins, of course, lol).

And a big hip hip hooray for our thread leader's computer being better! :big_grin::super:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have had a bit of an Easter cold unfortunately William. :frown:

But I'm much over it now. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I'm sorry to say that I've developed a chest infection on top of that cold and one of my ears is blocked up with wax. :frown:

But it's okay. I've been to the doctor today and I have antibiotics and special ear drops to try to break up the wax.
I should get better now. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh no! I'm so sorry you're sick, Marty. :frown: That's terrible.

Let's see... you're sick, I've been feeling really horrible and a little depressed recently... we're fun ones in here, lol. Hopefully we'll both feel much better soon! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well my antibiotics are helping me. Even though I'm not yet out of the woods by any means my mum says I do look better Caroline.

As for your depression I'll remember you in prayer. I know we will be much heaps better soon. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Thank you, Marty. :smile: I really appreciate that.

And I'm so glad to hear the antibiotics are helping you so far. I really hope they will continue to!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sweetie, I'm so sorry and I really just hope that you're doing better.:flirt:

I'll be praying for you that You'll feel better, Marty!:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
:frown: Oh marty i am so sorry to hear that you have ill i hope that the anibiotics contenue to help you , i am praying for you all the time just read today though that you have been ill i have been away from the bourd for seveal weeks due to some vactions and other things. I am back though to being here on a daily basis .

you are a great friend marty God bless you