Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
LOL I love your quirky train of thought there Caroline.
Actually I think you were meant to miss responding earlier. It seems to naturally fit in well at this point, doesn't it?:big_grin:

And do you realize? You've made the 1950th post. :excited:
HOORAY! HOORAY!

Skye

Reaction score
I'm so glad you liked it, Marty! :big_grin:

It certainly does fit in well at this point! I really like your idea that I was meant to miss it the first time. After all, they say everything happens for a reason. :smile:

Aww, yaaaaay for our 1950th post! :excited: I noticed we were close to that mark, but I didn't realize I had made it. That's so cool! Our thread just keeps on growin'!

Skye

Reaction score
Just had to stop by and say that I love how our piggies (and Fran and Francis :big_grin:) showed up in the "Which do you prefer" thread, too. Great job, Marty, lol.

These piggies of ours sure get around! :wink: Popular piggies they are! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Ha, good point, Marty. Gotta love them and their wandering ways. :big_grin: It's fun to see the places they've popped up!

Skye

Reaction score
Well, of course. After all, if we've learned anything at all from our piggies, it's to always watch our step! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's a little bump to let the piggies know how much we love them, since I've been absent so long. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, yay! I also just wanted to say that... we sure do love the piggies! I think the piggies understand why you haven't been able to post much in here recently, Marty. But they're always excited to see ya when you can show them some lovin'! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Caroline. I hope to get things sorted out as soon as I can. In the meantime here's some more loving piggy hugs for our dear friends. :flirt::flirt::flirt: