Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Here, I'll help ya out with that, Marty, my buddy! :big_grin: Hehe, we love bumpin' up our piggies! :smile:

Yeah! That does have a tendency to happen sometimes where you end up sounding like the person you're working with while you're working with them. Especially when you're singing. It's kind of like a compliment in a way.
Aww William, I just want to say that's such a cute way to see it! I love that. And it's so great to imagine how that happens with our crazy Muppeteers, hehe. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Heh-heh. I bet we love bumpin' up our piggies, just as much as the goat loves bumpin' em down. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, very cute, Marty. And hey, that means we are just what our piggies need as we try and go against the work of that eeeevil goat! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aww, that's a really sweet thought, Marty! :smile: I really like that. That is possible. I also really like how you and I are both hearing different things in the piggies' voices. It's fun to compare notes on 'em! :smile:
Speaking about hearing different things in the piggies voices Caroline, I've been hearing something amazing in the first two piggies screams. I seem to make out words hidden in the screams when carefully listened to slowed down.

When the first piggy who peered nervously down the mountain falls his scream sounds to me like "Val-de-raaaaaIIIIIIIIdon'twanttonoooooooo"

After the middle piggy nods at the rope when the leader holds it up and he falls shortly afterwards his scream sounds to me like either "Val-de-raaaaaahhohnohowcoooooommmme" or "Val-de-raaaaaaahhhhohnohelpaaaaaaaoooooohhhhh"

Isn't that amazing? I can't wait to hear what you and others think about this. This'll be another cool topic within our whole thread topic. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Wow, how weird that you've been able to hear things like that hidden in the piggies' screams, Marty! Weird... and cool!

Awww, the poor little piggies, hehe. But they sure make their screams even more interesting for us, don't they? :wink: I love it! :big_grin:

And thank you for sharing that with us. I think it's so awesome how things like this keep bouncin' out at you!

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
This Thread Dedicated To The Memory Of The Three Happy Wandering Piggies Who Were Tragically Killed During A Musical Sketch Number During The Muppet Show Season 4's First Episode.

Piggies We Will Remember You With The Bittersweet Tears Of Joyful Mirth You Left Us With As You Were Leaving Us One By One.

Rest In Peace Dear Piggies. You Need To In Order To Recover For All Your Other Roles In Future Muppet Show Episodes. Let's Hope You Don't Die Again. And The Goat Gives You His Deepest Condolences Also. Please Understand He Was Only Doing His Part To Play In Your Ill-fated Sketch.
I promised myself that I wouldn't cry.....:cry:

:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow, how weird that you've been able to hear things like that hidden in the piggies' screams, Marty! Weird... and cool!

Awww, the poor little piggies, hehe. But they sure make their screams even more interesting for us, don't they? :wink:
Yes they certainly do Caroline. It's interesting to think about the piggies frames of mind when they screamed those things also.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
When the first piggy who peered nervously down the mountain falls his scream sounds to me like "Val-de-raaaaaIIIIIIIIdon'twanttonoooooooo"
It seems like this poor piggy was screaming "I don't want to die" as he fell. But instead of saying the word die he just let out one great big despairing no before he struck the bottom. Imagine how he must have been feeling to be falling down after looking behind him and seeing how high up he was getting a slight touch of nerves about it. Which we presume he had shrugged completely off by the time they began taking their turns of the chorus.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
After the middle piggy nods at the rope when the leader holds it up and he falls shortly afterwards his scream sounds to me like either "Val-de-raaaaaahhohnohowcoooooommmme" or "Val-de-raaaaaaahhhhohnohelpaaaaaaaoooooohhhhh"
I'm sure it's perfectly understandable why the middle piggy would slip something like how come into his scream after verifying with the leader piggy that the rope was just perfectly attached to them both.
He must have been so confused as well as shocked just like the first piggy who fell must have been deeply regetful that he ever consented to go hiking with his buddies in the first place as well as shocked and bewildered by the sensation of something hitting him hard behind his legs.:big_grin:
What do you think Caroline?