Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Oddly, I always thought the leader piggy was voiced by Dave. The nervous laugh and everything seems and sounds much more Dave-ish than Jerry-ish to me. *shrug*

But you bet we'll keep on havin' fun in here! :big_grin: It's what we do best, hehe!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's interesting that you had that line of thought Caroline. But I'm sure you can realize listening to the piggy on the end when he sings his "Val-de-ri" that that is truly Dave, because it sounds so very much like it could be Beauregard the Janitor singing that part.

Skye

Reaction score
See, that's interesting because with the leader piggy, his nervous laugh sounds, to me, an awful lot like how Boober ended up sounding. Lol, but naturally, it is their job to do different voices, so it sure can be hard to know exactly who it is sometimes!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps as a result of forming such a very close bond working together some of the Muppeteers may have sub-consciously ended up sounding a little like each other sometimes. A type of friendly indirect empathy so to speak.

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, that's a really sweet thought, Marty! :smile: I really like that. That is possible. I also really like how you and I are both hearing different things in the piggies' voices. It's fun to compare notes on 'em! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! That does have a tendency to happen somethings where you end up sounding like the person you're working with while you're working with them. Especially when your singing. It's kind of like a compliment in a way.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The piggies may keep falling down but our thread certainly doesn't have to.
Here's another step up to the top.:big_grin: