Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Yaaaaay, Marty!! :excited: Congrats on making it, and yay for our thread for flourishing so faaabulously!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks. I was originally spreading it out into two parts. But with only two posts to go I knew I could do it even if you ziffeled me Caroline. Especially since nobody else was joining in at the time. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh yeah, absolutely. I thought about it and I wasn't sure if you wanted me to make the 1199th post or not, hehe. So I figured either way, it would work out perfectly! :smile: We sure did work it out great!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW We'll have to also work out what sort of things we want to put in during the Watch your step moment.
Uh -oh. Oh dear. Oh heck. Whatever works best for us. As long as it's family friendly appropriate. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol! "Oh heck!" That's great, Marty! I don't know why, but I'm totally cracking up thinking about us saying that at that moment! :big_grin: I can definitely imagine that one. That's my favorite! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So here's our proposed cue card then:
M&C: Oh heck! Poor Michelle
M: Watch your step Caroline.
C: Oh I will Marty! I will!

(figured you'd rather say I will! I will! than Yeah! Yeah! :wink: )

Skye

Reaction score
Awesome choice! I've realized that I do really like the "I will! I will!" better than the "Yeah! Yeah!" It's cuter, hehe. And that sounds perfect... I love our little script so far! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I don't think I'll do another full script. At least not for awhile Heh heh. :smile:

But it sure is getting cool in our thread at the moment. I wonder what Michelle thinks of this.

Since I had us call each other by name in the cue-card I was inspired to edit my previous post slightly. I bet Michelle will get a laugh out of it. :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Awesome choice! I've realized that I do really like the "I will! I will!" better than the "Yeah! Yeah!" It's cuter, hehe. And that sounds perfect... I love our little script so far! :big_grin:
Too bad the Muppeteers didn't think to use the line in their filmed version. Perhaps it may have even improved the impact of the comedy situation. Do you agree so Caroline?:big_grin: