Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, we sure would make a terrific wandering trio! :big_grin:

But wait, what about William? Oh, I've got it! He can be there with us! I hope he doesn't mind... he can be the one who sets up the mattress, and who can replace the boulder with a little paper one so that we all stay safe if the evil goats attack!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yeah. If what happened to them happens to us we won't be getting up again for another go or to tell the story of how much fun it was, will we?

And Michelle if you're not too nervous at all Caroline and I would love you to join us. We'd make a good 2 female 1 male happy wandering trio. As long as we find out how to safely handle the goats. :wink:
Sounds good to me marty i am not nervous at all this sounds really great .:wink:

Caroline william would be glad to do what ever i am sure as long as we all stay together and not get lost he he .

How does that sound Marty .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well if the same conditions we imagine may have been set up for the pigs will be set up for us then of course we will have a good time. Won't we?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You know what the crucial difference is?

That the mattress really will be there and the boulders really will be substituted for the paper ones. Even if Beauregard may have forgotten to arrange those things William won't.

And even if it hurt a bit the piggies would have still bounced back up, but we're not like muppets are we? Mattress and paper-mache boulders or else we're not going.:concern:

Skye

Reaction score
Haha, that is very true, Marty! It's definitely perfect and extremely necessary that we really will have the mattress and the paper boulders! And of course William will remember to put those out for us. I know my sweetie will keep us all safe!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yes he is to be faithfully trusted. I know he would never let us down.

And do you want to know something else?

Skye

Reaction score
Surely, I would love to know something else!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think without being too brash that I should bag the position of leader.

What I mean is that just as the leader watched out for his buddies so I should as a gentleman watch out for you and Michelle.
Even assuring you that it'll be all right when you fall because the mattress will protect you. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, haha, I kinda liked being the leader piggy. :stick_out_tongue:

But I think that's a sweet idea for you to be the gentleman and watch out for us ladies. You'd be a better gentleman than I am! :wink:
I totally vote for you to be the leader. After all, you're such a great leader in here, too! :smile: Sounds awesome! And I gotta be honest, I am looking forward to that mattress, hehe... I'd love to just relaaaaaax on that after my little fall!