Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, that's ok. I love just using our weirdness and talking about our little happy wandering trip right now! :big_grin:
Aww, very cute how you added our names, I love that! Haha, I'll bet Michelle will like that, too.

Perhaps! But of course, we do love how our piggies originally did it, too! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Perhaps! But of course, we do love how our piggies originally did it, too! :big_grin:
Yes when you really adore something, even if in some ways it could have been done better, in most cases the way that it is usually is still all right. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
You're so right, Marty. I always like to say, just like you did, that even if there are a few slight imperfections, if you truly love something, it's still perfect in your eyes. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
A lady pig comes from texas and comes in to the cowd with a texas onk that has a twang he he and she runs and fly around he he
Oh, that's a funny one, Michelle!

Aww, we sure would make a terrific wandering trio!

But wait, what about William? Oh, I've got it! He can be there with us! I hope he doesn't mind... he can be the one who sets up the mattress, and who can replace the boulder with a little paper one so that we all stay safe if the evil goats attack!
I would love to do that, honey!

You know what the crucial difference is?

That the mattress really will be there and the boulders really will be substituted for the paper ones. Even if Beauregard may have forgotten to arrange those things William won't.

And even if it hurt a bit the piggies would have still bounced back up, but we're not like muppets are we? Mattress and paper-mache boulders or else we're not going.
I sure wouldn't forget to put the matreaa out! I love and care about my Caroline to let anything like thet ever happen to her!

Haha, you're darn right about that one, Marty! :wink:

Aww, and you're absolutely right about that, too. That definitely is far more important, and totally perfect for me. I choose that over everything else in the world! :smile:
Aww, thank you so much, Sweetheart! that makes me feel so specaial! And I choose that over everything else in the world, too!

And I did.:excited:
Congradulations, Marty!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you William. And yes we know we can always count on you. I have faith that you'd do the mattress and fake boulders for us even if Caroline wasn't with us. You're a very caring Christ-like person. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's some ideas for inventions Bunsen could try to invent for the piggies.

All purpose goat detector (variation on his gorilla detector)
Special jet-propelled knapsacks for avoiding the rolling boulders or halting your plunge
Goat repellent perfume for obvious reasons

They're just off the top of my head.
Later on I might come up with a funny story about Bunsen testing these out with Beaker's assistance. MEEEEEE-MEEEEEEEE-MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Skye

Reaction score
Aww yay, William! I'm so glad you'd love to be the one to make sure we can get through it safely! And you're so amazing for always making sure I'm so safe! :flirt:

Haha Marty, I love the goat detector and the goat repellent perfume! :big_grin: Perfect! And the jet-propelled knapsacks are a definite, we can bet they'd need those! Love to see Bunsen make those work for them!:wink:
Hehe aww, poor ol' Beaker. I'd love to hear the story you could come up with for that... I'll bet it'll be awesome!

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, it's ok, though... I'll bet he loves working with Bunsen! Aaaand.. I think he's used to all of that by now! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Of course. He must enjoy his job else he would have quit a long time ago.
And like the piggies he too has survived every ordeal that's ever come his way. :big_grin: