Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

muppet baby

Reaction score
A lady pig comes from texas and comes in to the cowd with a texas onk that has a twang he he and she runs and fly around he he

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
No, I got it... it's an acronym and a scramble! PIOL... piggies, Iowa, of, lady. See? Lady piggies of Iowa! Well at least we know where they came from now! :wink:
Are there any Alps in Iowa itself? And are they manifested with evil goats?:wink:

Very clever. Has Caroline got it right cgf?

Skye

Reaction score
Are there any Alps in Iowa itself? And are they manifested with evil goats?:wink:

Very clever. Has Caroline got it right cgf?
Haha, I don't know! Those are a couple darn good questions there, Marty! We might just have to go to Iowa and check it out! :wink:

Aw thanks, I love being clever! :big_grin: Haha, I wonder what crazed gonzo fa is gonna say when he sees where this thread turned to!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thank you so much Marty i am sure that little piggy is having fun .

muppet baby

Reaction score
Haha, I don't know! Those are a couple darn good questions there, Marty! We might just have to go to Iowa and check it out! :wink:

Aw thanks, I love being clever! :big_grin: Haha, I wonder what crazed gonzo fa is gonna say when he sees where this thread turned to!
Let me know when the travel aragments are made and i will be there also on the same flight with you if that is ok he he he he :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Haha, I don't know! Those are a couple darn good questions there, Marty! We might just have to go to Iowa and check it out
Okay Caroline. But let's be very very very very careful about it.:concern: :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aw, no problem, Michelle. :smile:

And you betcha, Marty! If we've learned anything from our piggies, it's to be careful and watch out for them evil goats! :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Ya and i hope no one trips over the ones with the horns he he those goats can be ruff he he he:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. If what happened to them happens to us we won't be getting up again for another go or to tell the story of how much fun it was, will we?

And Michelle if you're not too nervous at all Caroline and I would love you to join us. We'd make a good 2 female 1 male happy wandering trio. As long as we find out how to safely handle the goats. :wink: