Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's okay William. I've really got my sights more prospectively set upon post 1200 now anyway :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you, and that's great that that's the posts your going for!:smile: But I'm sure you have more important things on your mind anyway.:attitude:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you, and that's great that that's the posts your going for!:smile: But I'm sure you have more important things on your mind anyway.:attitude:
Er I take it this is meant kindly William.
Though I find it difficult to follow what you mean.

But in a way I do have other things on my mind true, but I'll still post here every now and then and see if I can make the 1200th post.:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I'm just saying that while it's fun and all, I'm sure that talking about our piggies is not the most important in the world.:smirk: We all do have lives with other things to do you know? But I meant it very kindly!:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was sure you did William and I can see what you meant.

It's just that from experience the Sam Eagle smilie is usually used in a negative context, remarking upon somebody's bad attitude in some instance unless it's used in a joke. Thank you for explaining what you meant though and yes, I can understand it was meant in a very kindly context. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, I can see what you mean about the way that sam is used. I just meant it is there are thing to consider more serious because that is so silly. But it's fun and I meant silly in a good way!:smile: