Pet Peeves

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Jennifer12 said:
People who criticize a book, movie etc., when they haven't read the book or seen the movie!

Jennifer
Like everyone who hates Harry Potter... :grouchy:
Erin

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Erin
Yeah, I'll second that. It's usually people who just want to be contrary and not give in to something that's "popular."

Beebers

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Yeah, I'll second that. It's usually people who just want to be contrary and not give in to something that's "popular."
Yes, and too, hypercritical people inevitably are so miserable within, that criticism is their only comfort. So, just go your merry way from them'uns.

Jennifer12

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Erin
Exactly! I got into it with my brother's girlfriend the other night. She hasn't read the books but she wants to act superior and say that everything in the book came from other sources. Like everything in every book doesn't come from somewhere else...

Anyway, this was two days ago and I'm still irked about it.

Jennifer :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:

jediX

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Erin
I just think its a ... well I won't get into it (one of the very few movies I totally despised that most everyone else loves....) All a matter of personal tastes, like music...

Anyway, I hate mint toothpaste. Why the ^#@* do they only make effective toothpastes in MINT or BAKING SODA?! YECCH!!! Can't they make unflavored?! Yecch. lol

Jennifer12

Reaction score
jediX said:
Anyway, I hate mint toothpaste. Why the ^#@* do they only make effective toothpastes in MINT or BAKING SODA?! YECCH!!! Can't they make unflavored?! Yecch. lol
Unflavored? Wouldn't that tase like soap? How about bubble-gum or grape? It could turn your tongue colors!

Jennifer

Beebers

Reaction score
Try cinnamon.

A serious peeve of true merit would be no toothpaste at all. Now, that would be bad.

jediX

Reaction score
ANYTHING is better than mint/baking soda.....

I drink tea often, which causes me to have to use the whitening kind to avoid serious stain-age, which severly limits my flavor choices.

I used to have grape Ghostbusters toothpaste when I was little...it was awesome.

Beebers

Reaction score
Get thee some PLAX, goes right through all the beverage grunge.

There's a peeve, grunge in general.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Car commercials on the radio. Listen pal, the louder you yell is NOT getting me to buy your stupid car!