Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
I should really get to work making some posts over there.

*thinks*

On second thought, I'll stay right here.
Me too; I actually joined YEARS ago as a different user and was absent so long that they deleted me!!! I rejoined as "Big Dave" but I almost never post. I'll log in and view stuff; but I just don't think I have the commitment level to be so active in another forum. A couple guys are trying to get me to join Tough Pigs; it's just too much pressure!!! :concern: :eek: :cry:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Me too; I actually joined YEARS ago as a different user and was absent so long that they deleted me!!! I rejoined as "Big Dave" but I almost never post. I'll log in and view stuff; but I just don't think I have the commitment level to be so active in another forum. A couple guys are trying to get me to join Tough Pigs; it's just too much pressure!!! :concern: :eek: :cry:
I'm over there when I'm on here under the username Clouseau, I switch back and forth in my browser between here and there. but I really just post in "Fun and Games" namely Word Association and 10,000 to 1. It's what the MC games section used to be like before it was restructured, so Palisades is a nice replacement for it.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Heh, I really only post in the F&Gs-Grab Bag forums anymore, but I of course frequently read the Muppets and SS sections.

Can anyone who reads this please go to http://palisadestoys.com/Forum/ and let us know if it works or not? Thanks.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Sure thing Homer! And yeah, Grab Bag is the other section I post in as well.

BEAR

Reaction score
What's up with Palisades?

So what is the deal with Palisades message board? It seems they updated but all the old info is gone including everyone's user information I think. Do I need to reregister or something? What do I do? Thanks.:confused: