Palisades Board Refugee Camp

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, got here just now Bry. Yes, you have to register all over again. Just got finished with mine, got 3 posts to my name. And now we gotta climb through the ranks to Senior Member again. Never did I think that my two forum post totals would be so out of sync like this.

Oh well, another day another headache.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ah well...
I guess I will have to register again. I am thinking of using a different name over there though. Something fresh. We'll see. It's just so weird going on there and seeing emptiness. You and I gotta work together to get that Sesame forum crankin' again!! Hopefully we will actually see the figures in our hands sooner than later. **wish wish wish wish wish wish Blitzen Blitzen Blitzen!!!**

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you do, make sure to post in the "Name Change" thread in the Grab Bag section so others will know it's still you in spite of your new ID.

Already got it going with a recap of S1. Rully looking forward to it, at least I'll have some spending money by November when the figures will be waiting for me to bring them home with the rest of their Muppet bretherend.
And that playset... What do they have planned...
At least we can dream about this line all over again. Remind me to tell you bout the dream I had long ago one of these days.

BEAR

Reaction score
Tell me your dream now, Ed! I'm all...er...eyes! haha. I just wish we would get an update on what is going on with the line and when we can roughly expect them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Not rully that worried. After the rollbacks from the Muppet line, if the retailer says they'll be in on October but don't get 'em till November, I'd be a bit grizzled at that but at least I've been through it enough to hexpect it.
And at least this time it'll actually favor me having the figures delayed due to my current cash stash saving plans.

Interested in getting an update. Justin said the blisters would most probably not be changed to get letters with figures different from what was announced. And yet, there was a CC article for the eBay Preview of the Two-Headed Monster prototype with the Muppet Letter C instead of the A. Oh well, we'll see.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... Not rully that worried. After the rollbacks from the Muppet line, if the retailer says they'll be in on October but don't get 'em till November, I'd be a bit grizzled at that but at least I've been through it enough to hexpect it.
And at least this time it'll actually favor me having the figures delayed due to my current cash stash saving plans.

Interested in getting an update. Justin said the blisters would most probably not be changed to get letters with figures different from what was announced. And yet, there was a CC article for the eBay Preview of the Two-Headed Monster prototype with the Muppet Letter C instead of the A. Oh well, we'll see.

Interesting. I wasn't all that concerned about the whole what letter goes with who thing. Didn't matter all that much to me because they will be out of the package and I can put them with whatever letter I want to. Also, the D with Ernie makes sense if you think about when Ernie sang the song "Dee Dee Dee". I just wanna get them on my doorstep. Lol. Maybe once that happens, we will see a preview of the S2 pals.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
WHA!?!?!? That SUCKS! I didn't post much to begin with, but still! That is re-gosh-darn-diculous! :mad: :boo: :grouchy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Because you asked... Here's the dream.

Keep in mind this was waaaaaaay back when S1 and S2 were the only ones released.
I'm walking in the UPR Rio Piedras campus's Student Center to get my monthly check... Then I walk to the right to a section that's not there rully, but anything can happen in a dream.
So, I turn to the right and I'm at the lefthand area of that Student Center's first floor at a sort of General Store. Lo and behold, they're selling Muppet action figures, but not just Muppet action figures...

Another thing to keep in mind is that though I'm partially blind in real life, I happen to have perfect sight in my dreams.
Anyway, I go over to the action figure racks, and there are the familiar red cardback Muppet figures. Started checking out the ones there against the ones I had.
The ones I remember were Beauregard, George the Janitor, Hilda, J.P. Gross, Mildred, and Wayne and Wanda though they were in a four by four or six by four alignment.
Kept moving to my right and found... Another line of Palisades Muppets figures with dark blue cardbacks similar to the red ones from Muppets S1 through S3.

These were the Fraggle Rock figures, lined up in four by two formation.
The Fraggle 5 were there, was going to take Mokey. Uncle Travelling Matt, the Storyteller, and Cantus rounded out the group.

And as I made my way to the right... On yellow cardbacks with black vestlike print pattern...
Well, you oughta know by now... SS!
Four rows of four with the following were there:
Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, Grover Monster, Herry Monster, Telly Monster, a carded version of Super Grover the only one we have today, Biff, Sully, Oscar The Grouch, Grungetta, The Amazing Mumford, Prairie Dawn, Betty Lou, Countess Dahling van Dahling, and of course my namesake.
Me thinks boxed exclusives like Big Bird and Snuffy with some sort of set were down on the ankle-high shelves below the figure racks, but the dream ended there as I started to wake up.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
WHA!?!?!? That SUCKS! I didn't post much to begin with, but still! That is re-gosh-darn-diculous!
Yeah, it is. They upgraded and it wiped everything out. Apparently a backup of the old board was made but it was corrupted and rendered unusable. :frown: I just finished re-registering, I wish they hadn't upgraded though. I liked the old board better, plus it didn't really need an upgrade IMO.