Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does this mean there is no way I can submit my last entry?

Oh this is JUUUUST great... I'm working forever on it, and I can't even post the &*^% thing anywhere...

If it's not up by tomorrow, the deadline should indeed be extended to next tuesday....

Even though we all know I'm not going to win....

jtatooine

Reaction score
Does there really need to be an extension? How long does it physically take to submit an entry? 2 minutes?

If it's online by Thursday there is still plenty of time to physically submit an entry.

Or can you email it to Palisades...?

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
If it's not up, it's not up. I think the rules were very clear about an extension. I hope it comes up in time for me to submit my entry - for it'd be a shame to have spent all that time and to not get it in. I'll post it no matter what, so people can see it, but I'd like to get in the contest. Let's hope the server fairy works her magic and fixes the problem.

BJC899

Reaction score
Oh Man!

I have worked 3 straight nights on my 3rd entry, and it's only 1/2 way done. If I don't get to enter it, I'm going to scream.

Lu775

Reaction score
It's only Tuesday, I'm sure the site will be fixed by the end of the week. (she says hopefully)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*writes in journal*

We're a little into the 7th hour now. Our food supplies are low… because we already ate most of it.

BJC899

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
*writes in journal*

We're a little into the 7th hour now. Our food supplies are low… because we already ate most of it.

**Steals hamburger from CH avatar**