Palisades Board Refugee Camp

BJC899

Reaction score
I think I will set the dime as my avatar latter, just because I miss Palisades.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, but Shooter, you have to admit that Ben's cartoon froggy's legs do look delicious enough to eat.
*Starts to laugh much like Vincent Price.*

Lu, it doesn't matter if the website and forum are back up by the end of the week, it matters that they back up before noon on Fright-day so that our hopeful entrants can submit their entries on time.

BTW: Why does Chris's journal post remind me of the Kids in the Hall sketch where the young corporate comedy writer wants a raise and he didn't even write an ending for his own sketch?

Journal entry #8: We're running dangerously low on pies here at the office. Take heart and know that the ... website name? will be back online and we'll come back home to your forum with a fondness in our hearts.

Respectfully yours... name?
Hope this helps and have a haunted day.

PS: Chris, make sure the Hamburglar escapes the wrath of the long arm of the law, namely Officer Hamburger or Officer Fozzie as his partner in whatever ridiculous disguise GBU gives him.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The Count said:
Journal entry #8: We're running dangerously low on pies here at the office. Take heart and know that the ... website name?
Palisadestoys…
The Count said:
will be back online and we'll come back home to your forum with a fondness in our hearts.

Respectfully yours... name?
I don't know… Boris…

Lu775

Reaction score
The Count said:
Lu, it doesn't matter if the website and forum are back up by the end of the week, it matters that they back up before noon on Fright-day so that our hopeful entrants can submit their entries on time.
Um, that's what I meant, friday is the end of the week (saturday starts the weekend). I also just meant as it's only tuesday, it's somewhat likely that the site will be back by friday, and all the folks freakin' out about not submitting their contest entries in time are wasting their energy fretting about nothing.
Save the fretting for Thursday. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, don't worry about it I knew what you meant. It's all good in the haunted hood, Lu. It's kind of waiting till the last minute to get something done, well it's the last minute! Chris, I take it you haven't seen that sketch then. Don't worry about it and have another slice of garlic pizza with mushrooms and blood sausage.
Yeah, we got that pizza in this afternoon. Don't know why you didn't see it before and wrote down that you're running low on food supplies. Maybe there's more to this refugee camp that you still haven't explored.
Well, hope this helps and don't forget to come to the screening of the Muppet Movie we're having later tonight at 2200 hours in camp lot B-8.

Drtooth

Reaction score
stupid site error said:
The domain name "www.palisadestoys.com" is correctly pointing at a valid Web server. This Web server does not recognize this domain name as a valid Web site.

Uh what the *&^$% is that supposed to mean? WHy can't they just post an error message that says

"Site deleted. Blaime fat guy who sat on button that said 'do not touch' It may be back up whenever the heck... For the time being, we are beating his a** with red hot paddles untill he cries. Watch a video stream at www.stupidfreakingidiotwhoscrewedupthesite.net/idiotvideo.mpg"

Now that would make us feel better :crazy: :excited: :rolleyes:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
I like that message better too.

I bet that if the site goes back up tomorrow, everyone will be posting then and not waiting until Friday. This put the fear of God in everyone....

BJC899

Reaction score
As long as it doesn't affect my daily afternoon dosage of Judge Judy.