Palisades Board Refugee Camp

bats1972

Reaction score
I don't have them, I don't even have the Muppets Monopoly yet. I have been banned from buying more Monopoly games. I currently have...

Monopoly
Bearopoly (hometown version)
Star Wars Monopoly
Justice League Monopoly

Lu775

Reaction score
I was never a big monopoly fan. but my friend bought muppets and scooby-doo recently, and it does make me more interested in playing. :smile:
(oooo, justice league! who are the pieces?)

Baby Animal

Reaction score
You should see the x-men one. It has special rules when you roll doubles..

JLA:

Supes
Batma
Green Arrow
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman?
Flash...

That's all I remember

Lu775

Reaction score
Baby Animal said:
You should see the x-men one. It has special rules when you roll doubles..
Suck the life force out of the person on your left?
Slice and dice the player closest to Park Place?
BAMF to the nearest railroad?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Personally, there's no problem over at the Palisades board. Just came in from the Palisades board, and boy are my legs grave! Aaah, funneee!

BTW:
1 Helloooo, Lu775! Fancy can-cans and can-cans.
2 Bats1970, my fellow Gothamite, what kind of dip is that? Spinach and garlic? Or sundried tomatoes and scream cheese?
3 Well, I don't have the new Muppet card games, but we could always play with my slightly defficient deck of Sesame Street Uno.
4 And yes, Lu, there's a new version of Muppet Uno cards being sold possibly in conjunction with the sale of the Muppet Monopoly game.
5 You guys should all rully come into the Muppet College dormhouse and either just come to visit and play our games or watch some rully good Henson shows and movies... Or you could decide to stay there and find yourself bunking with your best and favorite Muppet roommate.
Hope this helps and let the haunting begin!
MMM, please pass the scream cheese dip.

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey Count,
AAAAAAAAA!
man, that's frightfully good dip. :smile:
I haven't played Uno in ages! I'll have to check that out.

Lu775

Reaction score
He's right!

This domain is missing from the Web server configuration
The domain name "www.palisadestoys.com" is correctly pointing at a valid Web server. This Web server does not recognize this domain name as a valid Web site.

If you are the Webmaster please contact Technical Support.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got that same error message just now. Well, if you guys are starving for some fun, you could come stay at the dormhouse for the day and play some Muppet Monopoly or we could watch some films on the big screeam TV in the common rooms. Or you could pop in and read through the latest encrnation of my Muppet Listings (9.0) and have yourself a scary little holiday all throughout the month.

One good thing from all of this, the deadline and yes I mean dead-line for the Muppet Halloween contest might end up getting extended.
Well, hope this helps and have a haunted day.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The Count said:
the deadline and yes I mean dead-line for the Muppet Halloween contest might end up getting extended.
But I can't wait any longer to find out who will win.