Palisades Board Refugee Camp

BJC899

Reaction score
There seems to have been a slight problem with the Palisades Toys Message Board database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
:frown:....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you get an error message, have you tried to 'refresh' the computer yet? I tried that and so far, everytime, it works for me!! See if that'll work for you guys, too.

Whatever

Reaction score
If you think that's bad, I keep getting an error message in GERMAN over there! How does that happen? It's not that I can't read it because I can read it, it's just bizarre! :crazy:

Luke

Reaction score
Looks to me like they have a severely corrupt database. It was showing Grab Bag posts for Muppet forum ones at one point. Looks like a major reset/reload to me but i'm no expert. All computers are evil - blah

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, personally... it's not that I can't access the forums...
1 It's just that I get an error message whenever I try to read through the "FF Justin Faulknor" and "board's haunted" threads.
Can't even enter those threads.
2 Keep getting the same error message whenever I try to post.
3 Keep getting E-mail notices of new posts for threads I'm subscribed to, but whenever I go to the forum section and access the thread it shows as if the new posts for which I got the E-mail notices in the first place never went through.
Well, sent a message to GLUE, so hopefully he'll have it fixed in no time. But I'd say he won't get to it till Monday morn.
Hope this helps and have a pleasant morrow.

BJC899

Reaction score
No need to send him an email directly. :big_grin:. It says that an auto email is sent to him, so now when he checks his email, he's going to have 100's of those auto emails...

:-D

Gonzo

Reaction score
BJC899 said:
No need to send him an email directly. :big_grin:. It says that an auto email is sent to him, so now when he checks his email, he's going to have 100's of those auto emails...

:-D
Thousands.

I'm at work and can't play at Palisades??? This is a fate worse than death!!!

:grouchy: