Palisades Board Refugee Camp

bats1972

Reaction score
I was just trying to get on and refresh just isn't working for me today. Also I couldn't post last night. Kept getting error.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
Hello.

Is it okay if I hang with you guys here?

I ws getting scared with the Pallisades board last night when posts were being swallowed and just disappearing, then when i hit refresh different threads would disappear and other threds were linking to different sections and stuff. Now it just seems dead as a Dodo all round.

Big here isn't it. Is smoking allowed? :crazy:

jtatooine

Reaction score
The weirdest thing I saw was if you clicked on somebody's name it would take you to a different profile. For example on the main Muppets page I clicked on Count von Count and it took me to MM-III.

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
Seems to me like all the PHP is corrupted. The guy who built my PC for me builds comercial websites, the big type, all posh and clever like. He was saying that all it takes is one wrong line of code to completely mess everything up. Could be why everything is being directed to the wrong locations and not showing.
But I'm just a humble technophobe so I might be talking out of my hat here.
Anyway, a change is as good as a rest so they say.
Wonder if the lost posts will be recovered?
Have to say that last night when I went to see my Mother in hospital my mind was still with the 2004 line up. Terrible how addicted to toys you can become. My Mother was lying there all pale and wan and I was thinking about Steppin' out Fozzie and Robot buster Bunsen. Am I a bad son? :big_grin:

bats1972

Reaction score
Irving Bizarre said:
Am I a bad son? :big_grin:
I wouldn't say you are a bad son. To me hobbies give you a small break from the things going on in life. The important thing is you went there and were visiting. Just my two cents.

man-with-arms

Reaction score
Hey everybody!! Nice site. I usually post on palisades' forum. I've never visited the forum here until today. Just figured I'd drop in and say hi!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HI!!! I assume your username's a play on the name of the He-Man character Man-at-Arms. WELCOME to the refugee camp! Have a blanket and get comfy!