Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

ploobis

Reaction score
I went to FAO last night & the store is up & running..if you live in new york or have a friend you trust enough to get you one..print & send the design & have him/her take it to the store..the official grand opening is next sat.& Steve Whitmire is sposeta' be there from what I here...I'll post pics.
Are you serious? Steve Whitmire is gonna be there that day?

fishbone

Reaction score
Well, that's what I was told by an employee last night. I didn't want to leave.. oh yeah ,there's only one rod for the puppet if that matters to anyone.

ploobis

Reaction score
Well, that's what I was told by an employee last night. I didn't want to leave.. oh yeah ,there's only one rod for the puppet if that matters to anyone.
I hope the FAO website or Muppet News Flash will have some info on Steve's visit and thanks for the arm rod info. :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So Steve Whitmire is going to be around on the 8th? I'm going to wait until it's offical, but I'll have to try and see if I can make it out to NYC that day (my school's fall play is that weekend so I wouldn't want that to interfere with this).

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey Fozzie!

Someone earlier in the thread already said that it's a very tight fit for an adult hand. But I'd like to see pictures, too, to get an idea of the actual scale.

:stick_out_tongue:
Shows how observant "I" am! :smile:
(And I call myself an 'artist'.) :batty:

fishbone

Reaction score
the puppets mouth is a tight fit but comfy ..really easy to use..if you take a look at my profile pic you can see the actual size. I'm gonna get one without hair so I can give him his own style(punkrock puppet)

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Just ordered ours today, now that all of the hairstyles are back online. One for me (that kinda looks like me) and one for my wife (that kinda looks like her). So looking forward to getting them!
:insatiable:

Status
Not open for further replies.