• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishbone

Reaction score
soo much fun! I have more pics that will be up soon

ploobis

Reaction score
soo much fun! I have more pics that will be up soon
Cool. I ordered the blue one too, And yesterday I got an email that they shipped the puppet yesterday! Now I really can't wait to get my Whatnot in the mail! :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So, will Steve Whitmire definitely be at the NY Workshop grand opening on the 8th? :excited:

fishbone

Reaction score
no, no puppet sleeve ..it's nice inside thow,not like the fisher price puppets..& you might wanna call about steve's showing up.that's just what i was told by an employee.

Davina

Reaction score
it may work, but it says it's unavailable or we don't have permission to view it...

Status
Not open for further replies.