One of my best friends is dead!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my God! I'm so very sorry to hear of this trajity! I know here is not the place to be telling my story, (this is your thread and your experience), but let's just say I know the feeling and impact of a friend's sudden death, and not knowing the exact circomstances of it, (when, how, Etc.).
:sympathy: The best I can do is to reinforce what the others have said. Remember the good times you had together, and the posative ways she affected you and others around her. And trust me from personal experience, those good memories will come in handy later on!
:smile: Also, take comfort in knowing you always have us here at Muppet Central to talk to should you need a friendly ear or 10.

Skye

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, this is so sad. I am so sorry for your loss, Patricia. I wish I could say something that would definitely take all of your pain away, but I agree with so many others here... try to remember all the wonderful times you had together, and know that even though the pain will ease throughout time, you will always remember her. You are blessed to have known her.

My thoughts are with you and Adrian. :sympathy:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
My reaction is the same to everyone else.

I am so sorry this happened to you. If this helps--atleast she did not die a painful death but a peaceful one. My mother's friend died by a motorcycle accident which severed his head completely. I miss him dearly but...just know she died peacefully and is in a better place. :3 Just hold her to your heart and think no more of it. I hope this advice helps.

My deepest sympathies. <3

You are a strong person. You can get through it! :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh man, I'm so sorry about your loss. This is terrible news! :cry: You will be in my prayers.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh CherryP, I am so sorry for your loss. You know that we will always be here to listen when you need to talk it out. In the few short monthes that you ahve been with us, you have made such an impact on our lives...and ay friend of yours is sure to have done the same. If you can take comfort in the fact that she's made a difference.

We will be praying for you, and thinking of you.

Beau

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, Patricia, that's awful, really awful.

Hang in there; everything's going to be okay eventually, and we're all here for you.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am SO sorry to hear that... Like Fragglemuppet, I won't go into details, but I do kind of know how it feels to suddenly lose a close friend before their time...

Know that we're with you for this, and know that we're not the only ones. Mourning is... is a very difficult thing, so don't be afraid to ask for support. And everyone grieves differently, so if you want to talk to someone, talk to someone, and if you don't, then don't. If you want to stay out of the room where she passed away for a good long while, go right ahead and do so.

But also... know that the end of her life is not the end of yours. It'll be tough, yes, and sometimes it will hurt more than you can say, but you have to remember that she wouldn't want you to drop everything forever. Take the time you need, of course, but then... the best way for you to honor her life is for you to keep living. I'm not saying you should forget her; I'm saying you should keep her memory alive by living, when you're ready.

In the mean time... You'll get through this. <<<HUGS>>>

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's another day, so I wanted to come back and say that we're still thinking, praying and supporting you. *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*