Old Nickelodeon

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean I'm not necessarily a fan of either Butch Hartman or Chris Savino, and it's clear both of their careers are in the crapper now, but one thing I will say in Chris's favor is that at least he, for the most part, has been maintaining a relatively low profile and seems pretty content doing his little Christian comics . . . Butch, on the other hand, has been just an absolute troll all this time - so much so, he could probably give both Weldon and Ruke Demington a run for their money in that department, lol.

But okay, here's the scoop: somebody had commissioned him to draw his version of Mikasa Ackerman from ATTACK ON TITAN, but basically just did this:

Yeah; just basically redrew a stock image of the character.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That's nothing new. He's been doing that for MONTHS. Before this another straight copy blew up a few months ago of a dragonball character (I think shes dragonball?) that he blatantly copied, possibly traced. Another one that blew up was a very poorly drawn Dib.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Also, he's not good business man. I heard he would blow the budgets on his shows and Nick had to save his butt. Also, I heard that Nick won't give extra money to their shows including Spongebob because of that.

Mario500

Reaction score
That's nothing new. He's been doing that for MONTHS. Before this another straight copy blew up a few months ago of a dragonball character (I think shes dragonball?) that he blatantly copied, possibly traced. Another one that blew up was a very poorly drawn Dib.
What "Dib"?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I don't watch SpongeBob, but maaan, like so many other animated series that have clearly lasted far past their expiration date, Tom Kenny seriously sounds like he's dying; it hurts just listening to him try to keep doing SpongeBob's voice.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean I don’t watch modern Spongebob episodes so I wouldn’t know. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm seeing promos and trailers for another new movie, and it's just so obvious. :frown: