Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought videos that are marked as being made for kids couldn't have commercials on them anymore . . . why do videos marked for kids still have commercials?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've actually discovered a way you can still switch back to "Classic Facebook" for 48 hours! If you manage a group or a public page, that option is still there, you can click on it, and not only will it revert your group/page back to the classic Facebook layout, but it also effects all of Facebook as well, including profiles, timelines, and news feeds.
And now that option is completely gone for good; I guess the "new" Facebook really is here to stay. Sigh.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, why does Facebook keep interrupting me with an error message saying the page I'm looking at is out of date and I have to reload my browser?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Evidently they've changed our channels . . . again.

Not that this is a major/noteworthy change or anything, but as it seems, you only have one option for displaying playlists and sections on your channel, and that's the horizontal option; they've done away with the more detailed, vertical option, for some reason . . . so, again, not that big of a deal, but whatever.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem? Google Chrome stopped sending me YouTube notifications, even though I didn't change the settings.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometimes I won't see them because I'm not actually looking at my screen, but otherwise, I don't think I'm having that problem.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
For me the YT notifications would stay on my screen until I X them out, unlike other notifications which only stay on screen for a few seconds.