Now what's going on with YouTube?

Any Del

Reaction score
On my phone the notifications are located on the top and not the bottom anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've actually discovered a way you can still switch back to "Classic Facebook" for 48 hours! If you manage a group or a public page, that option is still there, you can click on it, and not only will it revert your group/page back to the classic Facebook layout, but it also effects all of Facebook as well, including profiles, timelines, and news feeds.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, but 48 hours though? That still means it will just revert back to the current design anyway, and I have a very good feeling this “feature” will be gone eventually so you can no longer do that anymore.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's how the option worked on the main Facebook homepage until they finally dropped it last month: 48 hours at a time. I just kept switching back to classic everytime the 48 hours was up until the option was no longer offered.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That..... seems kinda pointless if it’s just gonna revert buuuut okay.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I did the same thing on deviantART until that new "Eclipse" layout became permanent; every time I logged in, I switched back to classic, and I think most of us can agree the new deviantART is ten times worse than the new Facebook . . . I mean, at least with the new Facebook, the design may be wonky, but the overall layout in terms of newsfeed and timelines and such are at least still consistent . . . the new dA on the other hand, they pretty much just effed up the whole thing entirely.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
True, though I still get notifications from them on occasion, and that's usually the only time I login anymore.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don’t even go on DeviantArt anymore and haven’t gone on it in a couple of years.