None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Overcast weather puts people down in the dumps, but for some reason it makes me happy... I must be a grouch or something. :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Overcast kind of bothers me because it's like okay, make up your mind, do you want to be sunny or cloudy today? Which is it? Come on!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now Weather Channel's like, "Huh, this turned out to be one of the most miserable starts to September ever."

NO ****, SHERLOCK!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've already lost my two favorite weeks of September thanks to all of this, however, it appears things will finally return to normal (or, close to normal anyway) starting tomorrow . . . even though August is threatening to return for a few days again next week . . . assuming that won't happen, then as of now, September 2019 officially ties with September 2018 as the second-worst September in recent memory.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I've already lost my two favorite weeks of September thanks to all of this, however, it appears things will finally return to normal (or, close to normal anyway) starting tomorrow . . . even though August is threatening to return for a few days again next week . . . assuming that won't happen, then as of now, September 2019 officially ties with September 2018 as the second-worst September in recent memory.
What's the worst one?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
2016. That's when August lasted for an extra three weeks straight, leaving only one measley week of actual Septemberness.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
2016. That's when August lasted for an extra three weeks straight, leaving only one measley week of actual Septemberness.
Ew, yeah I remember that now

But yeah, the high tomorrow is 81 and i'm so excited! :excited:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
D'Snowth is gonna love this one... I was sun tanning today... in the latter half of September. 😆