Nintendo makes the Switch!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Big-time drama hit the Smash community earlier in the week, as potentially the rest of the base roster was leaked. This is the most comprehensive video on the matter:

Shadow (Sonic)
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Ken (Street Fighter)
Mach Rider
Geno (Mario RPG)
Chorus Kids (Rhythm Heaven)

MWoO

Reaction score
Big-time drama hit the Smash community earlier in the week, as potentially the rest of the base roster was leaked. This is the most comprehensive video on the matter:

Shadow (Sonic)
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Ken (Street Fighter)
Mach Rider
Geno (Mario RPG)
Chorus Kids (Rhythm Heaven)
I hope it is real, but I don't think any leaks are real anymore. The only character I want to see in Smash is Geno as I was a HUGE Mario RPG fan.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I hope it is real, but I don't think any leaks are real anymore. The only character I want to see in Smash is Geno as I was a HUGE Mario RPG fan.
Yup. I also want Banjo as I grew up playing that game, and even Mach Rider cause he looks cool, but with each passing day there is more piling up in this things favor, and don't forget the Smash 4 roster got leaked as well, but yeah; anything can be faked, but the circumstances surrounding this are insane.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I think the addition of Piranha Plant is Nintendo's way of trolling everyone who begged to have certain characters (such as Waluigi) in the game. :laugh:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Well I picked up Let's Go Eevee and can't really bring myself to go through another "adventure" of mindlessly mashing the 'A' button; I am a fan of Pokémon, but at a certain point you realize the games are more addicting than fun.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Get out of the way Smash and Odyssey; this is the real one here:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Anyone get Mario Maker 2? The online multiplayer is buckets of fun (though laggy).

If so, check out my course "Tranquil Serenity" (M4L-PND-BCG)... after I heard a track this dope in the game, I knew I had to go for the pseudo forest-underwater level.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I now understand why YouTubers cry over things... Nintendo wins the internet today.