New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

beaker

Reaction score
quickly approaching 8 million views:smile:

This thing has legs yet!(and furry ones at that)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I enjoy reading all those remarks under that vid, and maybe it's just me, but I'm getting annoyed (to say the least) by this guy 'uitvlugh' who has posted hundreds, yes, hundreds! of spam messages about his stupid videos. :boo:

I'm sorry, but I just needed to vent my spleen here. I already asked him to stop, but he's spamming me now too. So... that's why.

Gr, Rax
Spleen away, my friend! I see people have started calling him on it, which will hopefully make him goooo away. Spamming at YouTube winds me up so much! Luckily all the other comments seem to be positive!

Go Muppets!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Number one most viewed video this week (number two is six million behind it)

Number two most viewed video this month.

... Awesome.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Haha! True. Had you used that word in your comment though? Someone Youtube uses the words from the actual comments or the page. I once wrote "Underdemiciated" (from Bedtime Stories) and that was the confirmation word! I was obviously freaked.

Rax

Reaction score
Well yeah, I used his name... Hm, so that's it? LOL! I wonder how many people are freaked out by YouTube this way.

Gr, Rax

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
quick note

im glad johnny and sal where there i was afriad they were being phased out

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
quick note

im glad johnny and sal where there i was afriad they were being phased out
I think it has to do with Brian Henson's unavailability for Sal. I know someone else could do the voice, but the performance of Sal is so distinctly Brian. I used to wonder years back if he'd make his mark with the Muppets as a performer. He then took a very basic anything-monkey and created a unique personality. Not to mention how fun it is to see Bill and Brian perform together. Can Johnny survive without Sal's always being present? Does Sal always have to be saying something? All I know is that I'm happy to see the team again. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's what I wonder... will all of the Brian characters be recast, or just phased out into the background, only to become a silent character id anything.

I also wonder if they were only included in the video as a reference to them performing thw song once for that Jerry Lewis telethon years ago

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is what I'm making of things. The Muppet puppets were being built for the Halloween production that got pushed back one year so they're using all of the puppets they can in that epic video. But that lends the idea that Johnny and Sal were to be in the Halloween special. Maybe Brian will dub? How is Brian Henson's working relationship with Disney?