New Video: Kermit's Commentary on Bohemian Rhapsody

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i loved every minute of it

and i was already beat to putting all the awesome lines down

Randall Flagg

Reaction score
I just saw this video (yeah, I know I'm a bit late...)
Wow, it sucked. I loved the original BR music video they did, but this commentary one is pretty lousy. I didn't laugh once. I didn't even crack a smile. My girlfriend and I just glanced at each other a few times, rolled our eyes, and both gave a sigh of relief when it was over. Oh well, I guess they were bound to stumble eventually.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just saw this video (yeah, I know I'm a bit late...)
Wow, it sucked. I loved the original BR music video they did, but this commentary one is pretty lousy. I didn't laugh once. I didn't even crack a smile. My girlfriend and I just glanced at each other a few times, rolled our eyes, and both gave a sigh of relief when it was over. Oh well, I guess they were bound to stumble eventually.
I'm sorry, but I don't see where you're coming from here at all. I (and everyone else I know) thought it was hysterical throughout. Your funny bone must be broken or something. :smirk:

analeisa

Reaction score
Yeah, no offense but I don't get why you (or anyone else, really) would like the BoRhap video but not the commentary. They both have the same basic joke: adding more and more Muppets until things pretty much explode. :stick_out_tongue:

Mupp

Reaction score
Yeah, no offense but I don't get why you (or anyone else, really) would like the BoRhap video but not the commentary. They both have the same basic joke: adding more and more Muppets until things pretty much explode.
I'm sorry, but I don't see where you're coming from here at all. I (and everyone else I know) thought it was hysterical throughout. Your funny bone must be broken or something.
/\ Agreed guys.

No offense, but the things going on during the commentary were typical Muppet antics. I don't see why you would roll your eyes.
Would you have liked it better if you could actually see then in the phone booth? :confused:

Sometimes one has to use their imagination. :wisdom: