• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

New Video: Kermit's Commentary on Bohemian Rhapsody

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i loved every minute of it

and i was already beat to putting all the awesome lines down

Randall Flagg

Reaction score
I just saw this video (yeah, I know I'm a bit late...)
Wow, it sucked. I loved the original BR music video they did, but this commentary one is pretty lousy. I didn't laugh once. I didn't even crack a smile. My girlfriend and I just glanced at each other a few times, rolled our eyes, and both gave a sigh of relief when it was over. Oh well, I guess they were bound to stumble eventually.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just saw this video (yeah, I know I'm a bit late...)
Wow, it sucked. I loved the original BR music video they did, but this commentary one is pretty lousy. I didn't laugh once. I didn't even crack a smile. My girlfriend and I just glanced at each other a few times, rolled our eyes, and both gave a sigh of relief when it was over. Oh well, I guess they were bound to stumble eventually.
I'm sorry, but I don't see where you're coming from here at all. I (and everyone else I know) thought it was hysterical throughout. Your funny bone must be broken or something. :smirk:

analeisa

Reaction score
Yeah, no offense but I don't get why you (or anyone else, really) would like the BoRhap video but not the commentary. They both have the same basic joke: adding more and more Muppets until things pretty much explode. :stick_out_tongue:

Mupp

Reaction score
Yeah, no offense but I don't get why you (or anyone else, really) would like the BoRhap video but not the commentary. They both have the same basic joke: adding more and more Muppets until things pretty much explode.
I'm sorry, but I don't see where you're coming from here at all. I (and everyone else I know) thought it was hysterical throughout. Your funny bone must be broken or something.
/\ Agreed guys.

No offense, but the things going on during the commentary were typical Muppet antics. I don't see why you would roll your eyes.
Would you have liked it better if you could actually see then in the phone booth? :confused:

Sometimes one has to use their imagination. :wisdom: