New Talk Show: Late Night Buffet

Tim

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
The same peformers who do Johnny Fiama & Sal. They're supposed to be the main peformers on the series.
Now I KNOW this is going to die a quick death. Year after year I see Jonny and Sal "improv" with "comic genius" Jerry Lewis on the Telethon in a talk show-like setting, and every year these segments drag on and on with out a single laugh. Lord know Jerry is NO Robin Williams, but every year it's still the same thing-crash and burn, crash and burn.

Oh, for the days of Jim, Frank and the REAL Johnny-Carson that is.

cdawg

Reaction score
coming out of the woorwork to say I'm actually going to be in LA next weekend for a totally different event, was looking for something to do Sat night, and now I'm going with my best friend to go see it! I'm looking forward to seeing all of it.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
cdawg said:
coming out of the woorwork to say I'm actually going to be in LA next weekend for a totally different event, was looking for something to do Sat night, and now I'm going with my best friend to go see it! I'm looking forward to seeing all of it.
hmm well I hope you guys are on the list aka got your tickets for this show...because it's been sold out for some time.
The things thats not cool is that I'm very torn between this show and going to the sandiago comicon. :frown:

rurulesunc

Reaction score
Well if it turns out that anyone who has tickets cant go, please let me know. I am dying to go but the tix were sold out before I even found out about it. So if you want to pass on the tickets to a die-hard fan... I'm here for you. :smile:

toughrabbit

Reaction score
This question is for those of you who were at the 8:30 show. Didn't you think that girl Kaitlin Olson was a huge bi-otch? I was apalled at the way she was talking to Peter the waiter and she just seemed really awful and rude and phony in general throughout her whole interview. I wanted to throw things at her.

renegade

Reaction score
I Agree with you Toughrabbit , she was like ice queen out there , it was awful, and kinda hard to sit thru, and really who is she to be acting that way the cold hearted freak!!!!

BradFraggle

Reaction score
Status

So has this been officially picked-up yet? Will this actually be coming to TBS? Is it a dead pilot? Or is it still in limbo? What's the status of Late Night Buffet? And what are our chances of seeing it (and when)? What's the deal?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Current Status

BradFraggle said:
So has this been officially picked-up yet? Will this actually be coming to TBS? Is it a dead pilot? Or is it still in limbo? What's the status of Late Night Buffet? And what are our chances of seeing it (and when)? What's the deal?
Here's the latest word from Henson. I received this direct responce earlier today, so it is the most current word on the subject:

Jim Henson Company said:
…We have also been anxious to confirm the future plans for Late Night Buffet and have really enjoyed working with TBS. Nothing official to say about LNB at this time in regards to its pick up but I will be sure to keep you posted...
So the show is currently in consideration (not a "yes" from TBS, but not a "no" either)... If you want to see Late Night Buffet get picked up, be sure to let TBS know how you feel by sending your encouragement to tbsinfo@turner.com to help them know how you feel.