New Stuff At The Parks. Star Wars/Muppet Figures!

muppetperson

Reaction score
My sister works at the Lego store at downtown disney...she said that while most of this stuff was supposed to come out next year...rumors of it coming out as early as 2 weeks have appeared...no word on price yet
They will be arriving early december and another shipment early next year, and retail is $18.95 per 2 character pack.

Drtooth

Reaction score
When we got it it was part of a 2 for 20$ promotion. I think it must be out of stock now for it to merit such a high price tag.

Ah! You'd usually only expect to see them that high on e-bay. That Amazon page didn't look like it was an indepdant seller... those guys can charge whatever they please!

Funny thing is, for a while, Disney store figure sets (made by the same company) were available at Target... of course, in one case better. There was this Jungle Book set (fantastically sculpted and painted) and the Disney store version had, I'll say, the baby elephant... the Target version had King Louie. Guess which one I wanted and got?

beaker

Reaction score
$20 each for the Star Wars Muppet figures? Eh, given its probably going to be the only Muppet toys released I'll pay whatever